|“||We could fight. You know, take on the monolith, we've got those pictures from the bathroom you took. And if that's not enough then, we're just gonna have to find something else. Because we have to let them know: this is not a senseless tragedy... there are reasons why this happened.||”|
|— about fighting for Hannah to Olivia Baker, in "Tape 2, Side B"|
Before Andrew and Oliva opened the store, Andrew used to travel all the time to these "snooze-fest pharmaceutical conventions". Andrew cheated on his wife with Valerie. It continued for a month before his daughter found out and forced him to tell Olivia.
Throughout the Series
Olivia found the "hot" list, made by Alex Standall along with Ryan Shaver, which featured their daughter. Olivia brough it to Andrew, who wasn't sure about how the list would help them win the trial against the school.
A new Wal-plex opened near the Baker's pharmacy which made Andrew struggle to keep business. He didn't know why people weren't coming and Olivia told him that it was because of Hannah. She stated that people didn't know how to act around them or what to say. Andrew became upset about it and expressed that Hannah's death could've been prevented. 
Andrew and Olivia were shown briefly in the flashback, they had walked out of their house and left Hannah (who later invited over Courtney Crimsen) to go on a date. Although they did not agree on getting Hannah a limo for the winter formal, Andrew upgraded the rent and got her a new car for her friends. 
Andrew can be seen sitting in the counseling office, even before Mr. Porter arrived. When he arrived, Andrew holds out the poem that Ryan anonymously published, and asked Mr. Porter how he could've missed the signs. He said they could've at least tried to find out who wrote it. When Mr. Porter said the poem wasn't about suicide, Andrew retorted that his daughter wrote about drowning with stones tied to her feet and being lost for good. Andrew then angrily walks out the room. 
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help 13 Reasons Why Wiki by expanding it.|
- See also: Category:Images of Andrew Baker
- ↑ Marye, Felischa (writer) & Morris, Michael (director) (May 18, 2018). "The Little Girl". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 8.
- ↑ Yorkey, Brian (writer) & McCarthy, Tom (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 1, Side A". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 1. Netflix.
- ↑ Yorkey, Brian (writer) & McCarthy, Tom (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 1, Side B". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 2. Netflix.
- ↑ Higgins, Thomas (writer) & Shaver, Helen (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 2, Side B". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 4. Netflix.
- ↑ Bicknell, Julia (writer) & Alvarez, Kyle Patrick (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 3, Side A". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 5. Netflix.
- ↑ Tyler, Hayley (writer) & Franklin, Carl (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 5, Side A". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 9. Netflix.