|“||I love being in anything that's scary to people.||”|
Dylan was born in Evansville, Indiana, United States. He is an only child from Robyn Maker and Craig Minnette. He moved to Illinois for 5 years and then moved to Los Angeles to pursue his acting career, from the age of 8, he got his first role, playing a young Charlie in "Two and a Half Men" and then went on to play roles in Films and TV Shows, recurring and a main cast member. Also, he was a deaf boy in the popular TV show Greys Anatomy. Besides acting, he is part of the band "Wallows".
Awards and Nominations
- In 2008, Minnette received a Young Artist Award for his work on Saving Grace.
- In 2011, Minnette received his second Young Artist Award for his appearance in Medium
- He is an only child.
- He is of English, German, Scottish, Irish, and distant Welsh, ancestry. His surname comes from his Irish immigrant great-great-great-great-grandparents, Martin Minnett and Bridget Kelly.
- In 2011, Dylan appeared in his first major feature film role in the romantic horror "Let Me In" alongside actress Chloë Grace Moretz.
- His first major TV Show role was playing a young Charlie in "Two and a Half Men".